Makeup artist Marisa Rose shared the latest spring trends with us today. Color corrections and radiant glowing skin seem to be the biggest trends right now.
With color correction, you want to neutralize areas like dark under eyes or red blemishes. Apply the color according to where you desire to cover.
- Acne and red skin: Green
- Skin Discoloration and under eyes: Peach/orange
- Dullness in skin: Lavender/ purple
After applying the colors on the face, apply foundation and concealer. You won't need to add as much because with the other color it easily neutralizes the color.
To get that beautiful glow for spring follow the tips below.
- Lightly apply cream blush to the apples of the cheeks using a big, round brush. By using a cream/luminous blush it looks more natural and creates a warm, youthful appearance.
- Marisa loves the Tarte cheek stain in "Blushing bride".
- If you have more of an oily complexion Marisa recommends using a powder option.
- Adding a highlighter/illuminator on top of cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone... Etc will finish off your radiant glow.
- Marisa recommends "Soft and Gentle" by MAC.
For more great tips visitMarisarosemph.com or check out her Instagram account: @MarisaRoseMPH