News

Actions

Electrical issues to blame for two-alarm fire at Salt Lake apartments

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 11:09 AM, Apr 19, 2016
and last updated 2016-04-19 14:24:07-04

SALT LAKE CITY—Salt Lake City Fire crews said electrical issues in the bathroom ceiling of an unoccupied unit are to blame for a two-alarm fire Tuesday morning.

Firefighters were called to the Capitol Villa Apartments at 239 W. and 600 N.  just before 11 a.m.

Fire crews had the two-alarm fire under control in less than 30 minutes.