- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed, chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, any kind, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
In a large serving bowl, mix together the coconut milk, coconut, confectioners sugar, lemon zest and cornstarch. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, if possible. Add grapes, strawberries, bananas, apples and blueberries.
Note: Fruit can be substituted for your preference.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market