- 1 lb. boneless steak, cut into 1” cubes (i.e. sirloin, NY strip)
- 2 bell peppers, any color, sliced into 1″ wide pieces
2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1’ wide pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into 1″ wide pieces
- 10-12 skewers
Ingredients for Steak Marinade:
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 medium lemons, juice and zest
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the marinade, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well.
Pour half the marinade into a sealable plastic bag. Add steak; coat well. Marinade up to 6 hours in the refrigerator. Build your skewers by adding the steak, bell peppers, zucchini and onion.
Grill over med/high heat for about 8-10 minutes or until your desired doneness, rotating every 2-3 minutes. Brush on remaining marinade while grilling. Let kabobs rest for about 5 minutes before serving.