OREM, UTAH - A home at 848 W. 1860 N. in Orem caught fire just after midnight on Tuesday. The fire department said smoldering fireworks in the trash bin caused the fire. They also said the fire caused $450,000 in damages and that the house is a total loss. The family in the home made it out safely.
Posted at 7:46 AM, Jul 05, 2016
and last updated 2016-07-05 09:47:55-04
Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.