- 1 medium baguette, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Birchberry Honey or Mini Pit Ham, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow or Dijon mustard
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 large dill or sweet pickle, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Fresh basil, torn, for garnish
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Brush each slice with oil. Bake for 5 minutes or until slightly crisp and light golden brown.
Place ham, celery, onion, mustard, pickle, mayonnaise, hot sauce, if using, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Scoop a couple tablespoons of ham salad on each crostini (toasted baguette slices). Garnish with torn basil. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market