Oakwood Homes offers a unique home development – South Point in American Fork—an urban-designed community with low-maintenance living. This is a concept that the company has had great success with in the Denver area and recently introduced to Utah. South Point has five beautifully designed model homes open to the public. All are detached single-family homes starting in the mid $200s, a lower price than most similar homes in the area. Oakwood Homes has developed a concept that gives families space and privacy while enjoying low-maintenance living … a growing trend for busy adults and families. Homeowners have a private backyard but maintenance is at a minimum. Instead, you can enjoy being in the outdoors at nearby canyons, on Utah Lake, or on biking and hiking trails. All front landscaping and snow removal is maintained for homeowners. South Point is centrally located in Utah County, near I-15 for easy access to work, including the tech center in Lehi, BYU, and UVU, and to shopping. South Point also capitalizes on amazing 360-degree views of the Wasatch Mountains and Utah Lake.
All South Point homes include signature Oakwood features:
- An inviting kitchen with granite countertops and an eat-in island
- An open floor plan
- Beautiful large windows throughout the home, bringing the outdoors in.
- A master bedroom retreat, including a spa shower, double sinks, and a walk-in closet
- “Flex” space – an area in the home that the homebuyer designs to their needs, such as a second family room, a media room, or even another bedroom.
- All Oakwood homes feature high ratings in energy-efficiency.
Oakwood Homes has more than 20 communities along the Wasatch Front and in the Heber/Midway area. Visit Oakwood Homes’ website or any of its model homes for more information and to see all floor plans go here.
To enter to win a trip for 2 to Mexico, in honor of Oakwood's 25th anniversary, visit any Oakwood home model and sign up there. Go here for more information.