Brittany Anderson shares some fun and family friendly activities happening around Salt Lake City this Spring.
4 things to do during Spring:
1. Lantern Festival
Use Code: SLCMOMS to get 20% off
- Kids 4-12 are $7
- Early Bird Special is $40 dollars it ends May 5th
2. Baby Animal Season at This is the Place
- March 23 - May 27th
- Little piggies, lambs, goats, ducks and chicks
3. Seaquest Aquarium
- Monday- Saturday 10:00-9:00 and Sunday 12:00-6:00pm
- Super interactive. Mermaids in the water. Putting your feet in water with fish.
- 1201 N. Hill Field Road, Layton, UT, 84041
- 25% off daily admission when you mentioned slcmoms.
3. Fairy Festival at Gardner Village
- April 15th - June 24th