MURRAY, Utah – A man is in the hospital after he was found unresponsive during an industrial accident with a Murray power line Wednesday.
Emergency crews were called about an electrocution at the Lost Creek Apartments near 4950 S. State St. just after 10 a.m.
“One of the individuals, from what I understand, turned away from his coworker to get some equipment ready and, as he was turning back, saw a flash – believed to be electricity – and his coworker was laying on the ground,” said Officer Kenny Bass, Murray City Police Department. “What actually he hit or what caused it, we still don’t know for sure, but he was transported to the hospital and he’s currently in critical condition.”
The name of the victim has not yet been released.