We are all busy during the Christmas season so makeup artist Marisa Rose shows us how to do holiday looks in 6 minutes or less.
1. Use a contour kit shade as an eyeshadow to give the crease dimension.
2. On the eyelid add Butter London Eye Glaze for quick application for some glitter and shine. Perfect for holiday parties!
3. Add a little bit of a black eyeshadow for an eyeliner. Smudging eyeliner it saves time because you don`t have to perfect a line.
4. Next apply concealer under the eyes and as a spot treatment. Using Urban Decay Naked Skin.
5. After, I`ll use same contour kit, and quickly contour my face (forehead, cheekbones, nose)
6. Add some blush for some extra color and youthfulness.
7. Highlight is also important for a holiday look! I use MAC 'Soft and Gentle'
8. Lips, use a red stain, a red chapstick or anything that will glisten!
To see more from Marisa follow her on Instagram here.