SALT LAKE CITY — L3Harris Technologies is offering 20 grants to Salt Lake City non-profits that are helping residents recover from economic, educational or healthcare challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The grants, worth $25,000 each, come as the company committed $2 million and donated equipment and resources to organizations involved in COVID-19 efforts.
Some of the criteria to qualify for a grant include:
- A 501(c)3 not for profit organization offering secular social services
- Serve a population affected by COVID-19
- Have an annual operating budget of under $750,000
- Operate/serve populations located in a U.S. region where L3Harris has an employee base
- Operating and overhead costs must be limited to no more than 10% of the grant amount
Organizations who serve LGBTQ, African American, Hispanic, women and veteran groups will be given preference.
L3Harris Technologies provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
Click HERE to visit the website and request and application for the grant.