SALT LAKE CITY — Well, it was nice while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end.
Salt Lake City announced Thursday it will reinstate parking violation enforcement on Nov. 1.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began in March, enforcement has been suspended and most parking violations have not ticketed.
However, after an eight month break, tickets will once again be issued for the following ordinances and violations:
- Time Limited Parking on Certain Streets
- Using Streets for Storage Prohibited
- Using Streets for Storage of Motor Homes, Boats and Trailers Prohibited
- No Stopping or Parking; Color Markings and Signs
- Parking of self-contained recreation vehicles on City streets
Drivers who violate the ordinances before Nov. 1 will receive a warning citation with no payment required.