SPRINGDALE, Utah — The search continues Monday for a woman last seen on Oct. 6 in Zion National Park.
National Park officials say the whereabouts of Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, remain unknown.
When she disappeared last Tuesday, Courtier did not leave a travel plan. Courtier was dropped off at the Grotto parking area by private shuttle and failed to show up for her scheduled pick-up time.
Courtier is 5' 3" and 100 lbs. with brown hair and blue eyes.
Authorities say she may have been wearing or in possession of the following items:
- A gray Pistil trucker hat
- A black Patagonia "Nano Puff" jacket
- A dark-colored tank top
- Gray Danner Trail hiking boots
- A blue Osprey multi-may pack
- A cream Kuhl open-front hoody
- A Rumple Nanoloft puffy blanket
- A camouflage double-size hammock
Anyone with information regarding Courtier's whereabouts are urged to call the NPS ISB Tip Line at (888) 653-0009.