Bellaview Assisted Living & Memory Care Center located in Lehi is Utah`s newest center to care for Utah`s growing senior population.
Bellaview is a protected environment and is following CDC and state health department guidelines along with our own guidelines to ensure all sanitary protocols are strictly observed.
• Each resident is able to be tested for the COVID 19 virus before they move in.
• Each area is thoroughly sanitized every day.
• Social distancing is in place.
• Safety mandates are outlined for residents and staff.
• Visitors are limited to essential staff and caregivers.
• Each of the those is given temperature checks daily before they start work.
Bellaview in Lehi is a welcome solution for those with aging parents. They strive to help their residents stay as independent and active as possible. Everything from housing to meals is provided for them so they can enjoy time doing what they want and associating within the community.
Bellaview`s amenities include:
• Indoor and outdoor entertainment, activities and gathering spaces.
• 73 rooms, which include studio, one-bedroom apartments, and a 22 memory-care bedrooms, all with large windows, 10-foot ceilings, a beautiful kitchenette with a full-size fridge, microwave and granite countertops
• A large fine dining space, with a private dining room, a bistro & snack bar
• Three chef-prepared meals daily
• A movie theater, activity room, fitness center, concierge service, transportation services, full-service hair salon
• A 15-foot waterfall garden with two panoramic doors opening to the waterfall
• Bella, our therapy dog
For more information, visit bellaviewassistedliving.com