For a few months it's been all about Takeout on Tuesdays but now that restaurants are starting to open Chase with SLC Foodie is sharing a few dine-in spots this week:
The Local Greek - Riverton
- Gyro - Traditional style
- Greek Salad Bowl
Dirty Bird Fried Chxx - Provo
- Dirty Bird - Fried chxx, bacon, pimento cheese, house ketchup, pickles
- Classic - Fried chxx, house ketchup, pickles.
- Dirty Fries - Pimento cheese, bacon, chili oil.
Spitz - Salt Lake, Sugarhouse, Cottonwood, Draper, West Jordan, Lehi
- Street Cart Doner - Garlic aioli, lavash chips, romaine, cabbage, tomato, cucumber, onion, green pepper, tzatziki
- Street Cart Fries w/ the works - fries topped with garlic aioli, feta, onion, green pepper, tomato, olives, and pepperoncinis.
- Doquitos - bread rolled with zesty feta, onion, aioli, feta, aioli, onion, pepperoncinis, green pepper, tomato, and olives.
- Unicorn Baklava Nut Roll - Rolled flaky filo dough, walnuts, almonds and honey. Drizzled with chocolate.