For Test Drive Tuesday Budah stopped at Young Mazda to check out the 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition. Young Mazda is the first dealership in Utah to receive this vehicle.
The Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition features the new 10.25" large center display with the latest-generation Mazda Connect Infotainment, and an array of additional, exclusive features, such as:
• Unique Polymetal Gray exterior paint, gloss black door mirrors and new designs for the gloss black front grille and 20-inch black metallic aluminum alloy wheels.
• Red leather seats and black metallic interior trimming on the dash, door panels and handle bezels.
• The heated steering wheel comes with paddle shifters
• Third row bench seating
• i-Activsense safety features (Smart City Brake Support Reverse and Driver Attention Alert)
• Second-row captain's chairs with armrest and center pass through and several other features, which include hands-free power liftgate, ventilated front seats, heated second-row seats, seven-inch TFT reconfigurable digital gauge display, Satin Chrome roof rails, automatic power folding door mirrors, Adaptive Front-lighting System, eight-way power driver's seat with lumbar support and memory positioning, chrome lower exterior accents, interior LED accents, windshield wiper de-icer and frameless rearview mirror.
The Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition also includes the all the features of a CX-9 Touring Premium Package, boasting the Bose® 12-speaker premium audio, a wireless phone charger, power moonroof, front and rear parking sensors, two USB charging ports in the third row, LED fog lights, a second-row retractable window sunshade, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
At Young Mazda you can schedule a test drive that is most convenient for you. Or, you can shop at home and buy online!
They also offer free pick up and drop off for any scheduled service and your new car will come with 2 years of free maintenance.
They are committed to their team and customer's safety. They sanitize all touch points at least three times per day, and the sales people wear masks to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19.
They have clean, spacious waiting rooms with drinks and refreshments and free WiFi.
You can find more at youngmazdautah.com.