- Knowledge of IT network, desktop and server applications and hardware. Ability to troubleshoot
- Software and hardware based systems.
- Minimum of two years post-high school education in electronics or related field or equivalent, possessing thorough knowledge of electronic theory and application including AC, DC and RF circuitry and computer based systems.
- Minimum of five years previous experience in an electronic technical field or equivalent. Demonstrated proficiency at troubleshooting electronic equipment to component level; ability to read and interpret electronic schematics, wire lists, IP schemes, flow diagrams, ETC
- Proven ability to maintain and repair electronic systems. Ability to consistently lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time while repairing equipment.
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person with co-workers and the public while working under pressure in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and follow a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Proven record of dependability, ability to consistently meet deadlines, and ability to work a variety of schedules including evenings and weekends to meet company needs.
- Prefer applicants with previous experience in radio or television maintenance in a broadcasting environment along with maintaining software based systems.
- IT Certifications and or abilities a must.
To apply, please send resume and Fox 13 application to:
KSTU Fox 13 Television Human Resources
5020 West Amelia Earhart Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
or FAX: (801) 536-1379
Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.