by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3/4 lb. linguine, spaghetti, soba or udon noodles, cooked
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour the dressing over; mix thoroughly.
Note: add tofu, shrimp or cooked chicken for protein.