By Jennifer Burns
- 6 tilapia fillets, rinsed & patted dry
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup unseasoned panko
- 1 lemon, cut into wedge
- Salt Free Seasoning and Pepper
Heat pan to medium heat. Spray with olive oil cooking spray. Season both sides of the tilapia filets with salt free seasoning and pepper.
In a shallow dish, combine egg whites and lemon juice. On a large plate, combine the garlic powder, onion powder and panko.
Dip each filet in egg mixture, then roll well in the panko mixture on each side. Place filets in a single layer into pan. Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.