- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash chili powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Drain and rinse beans. Combine beans, onion, red pepper, cilantro, corn, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the next 8 ingredients (olive oil through Tabasco sauce). Add salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over bean salad. Add avocado on top.
Squeeze lemon over the avocado. Sprinkle with chili powder.