Veterans Day is full of freebies and events for veterans and active military members.
Below is a list of some of the little bonuses and thank-you’s available throughout Veterans Day.
- Denny’s restaurants are offering all-you-can-eat stacks of buttermilk pancakes
- Free haircut at Great Clips
- Free admission into National Parks
- Hooters is offering free meals up to $10.99 with purchase of drink.
- Free meal at Chili’s restaurants
- California Pizza Kitchen free meal
- Kiplinger’s online toll offering free financial advice to help veterans boost social security benefits
- Krispy Kreme free doughnut and small coffee
- Starbucks free tall coffee
- TGI Fridays free lunch
- Texas Roadhouse free meal
- Red Robin free meal
- Free Hogle Zoo admission
- Free ticket to the Nov. 11 Utah Jazz game
Veterans Day events in Utah