- 12 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon plus 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 ounces hard salami slices, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to pot. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the salami and cook for 3 minutes or until browned.
Turn the heat to medium; add the spinach, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Cook until the spinach is wilted down and the garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add the salami, spinach, and garlic to the pasta along with the remaining 3 teaspoons of olive oil. Add in the parsley, onions, and feta; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.