- 2 packages (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, any kind, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to high heat; add oil. Cook onion, garlic and ground beef, breaking up the beef, for 5- 6 minutes or until there is no pink left on the meat. Pour off drippings.
Stir in tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in ravioli; simmer 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and olives; cook just until spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.