- 1½ lbs. pork loin, sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 12 warm corn or flour tortillas
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Monterey Jack, Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Pineapple, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream
- Avocado, sliced
Generously season pork loin strips with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, bring the canola oil up to medium-high heat. Cook the pork strips for 5-7 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Remove from pan.
In the same pan, sauté the peppers and onions with salt and pepper for 2-3 minutes. Add the pork back in the pan. Cook peppers, onions and pork for another 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
To serve, place some of the the pork, pepper and onion mixture into each tortilla. Serve with desired toppings.
Sponsor: Dan's Market