- 1 can(s) white beans, rinsed
- 3/4 cup(s) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chives or 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Celery and Carrot sticks, for serving
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Place beans, yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Add herbs; puree until incorporated. Chill until ready to serve with cucumber slices, celery and carrot sticks.
Note: Try using feta cheese instead of blue cheese.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market