- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder or taco seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 pound Cache Valley Mexican Blend Cheese, shredded, divided
- 8 La Flor Tortillas, any kind
- 1/2 can (15 oz.) enchilada sauce
- Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat over to 400 degrees.
In a large frying pan up to medium high heat, brown ground beef with onion, pepper, salt and pepper; drain grease. Add beans and half the cheese; mix well.
In another frying pan, cook tortillas according to package directions. Once pliable, fill each tortilla with beef mixture. Roll like a burrito. Place in a greased baking dish, seam side down. Top burritos with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with sour cream, salsa and cilantro.
Sponsor: Cache Valley Cheese, La Flor Tortillas