SALT LAKE CITY - Having a 'ruff' week at work? That’s about to change with this cuteness overload!
UBER is partnering with Nuzzles & Co for an experience that will be "im-pawssible" to forget.
Just request "PUPPIES" from your UBER app and the fur balls will arrive at your office for an afternoon of fur fun on National Puppy Day.
- Open your Uber app between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Request the “PUPPIES” option (please note: puppies can only be delivered to offices).
- It’s $30 for 15 minutes of playtime and proceeds are donated to Nuzzles & Co.
- Falling in puppy love? All puppies are eligible for adoption. Volunteers from Nuzzles & Co will be on-site at each playdate to answer questions about the adoption process.
*When requesting puppies to your office, please make sure your boss or building is pro-puppy and that no one in the area is allergic. UBER requests you have an enclosed space ready to maximize the time you have with the puppies.
And we're off! Request 'PUPPIES' now in the app for 15 mins of puppy playtime! We can only deliver to workplaces, not residences, so get your coworkers together for the best Wednesday ever! #uberPUPPIES
The Fine (Paw) Print
- Want to spread the puppy love even more? Donate to the Nuzzles & Co here.
- These cute little canines will be in very high demand and availability will be limited. Please be patient and keep requesting. UBER will be working its tail off to make sure puppies come to play with as many of you as "pawsible."