By Devan Cole, CNN
Former President George H.W. Bush will be honored Wednesday at Washington National Cathedral with a state funeral that will be attended by current and former presidents and world leaders.
The funeral, which is set to begin around 9 a.m. MT, will run for an hour and a half and will include, among other things, several eulogies and musical tributes to the 41st president.
Fox 13 will stream that service on this page when it begins.
The full program and the order of service, provided by Bush family spokesman Jim McGrath, is below.
- George Fergus (Organist, Washington National Cathedral)
• Musical Prelude
- “Nocturne,” The United States Marine Orchestra
- “Lay me Low,” The Armed Forces Chorus
- “Our Town,” The United States Marine Orchestra
- “My Song in the Night,” The Armed Forces Chorus
- “Hymn to the Fallen” & “America the Beautiful,” The Armed Forces Chorus and The United States Marine Orchestra
• Musical Honors
- “Four Ruffles and Flourishes,” “Hail to the Chief,” and “For All the Saints,” The United States Coast Guard Band
The Reception of the Body
- The Most Reverend Michael Bruce Curry, Presiding Bishop and Primate, The Episcopal Church and The Right Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde, Bishop, the Episcopal Diocese of Washington
- “My house shall be called a house of prayer,” The Cathedral Choir
The Anthems in Procession
- The Reverend Dr. Russell Levenson, Jr., Rector, St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, Houston
- “Praise, my soul, the King of Heaven”
The Collect for Burial
- The Very Reverend Randolph Marshall Hollerith, Dean, Washington National Cathedral
The First Reading
- Isaiah 60:1-5, 18-20, Lauren Bush Lauren & Ashley Walker Bush
- Jon Meacham, presidential historian and author
- “The King of love my shepherd is,” The Cathedral Choir
The Second Reading
- Revelation 21:1-4, 23-25, Jenna Bush Hager
- Brian Mulroney, former Prime Minister of Canada
- Alan Simpson, former United States senator, Wyoming
- “Last full measure of devotion,” Ronan Tynan (soloist) & The Armed Forces Chorus and the United States Marine Orchestra
- Former President George W. Bush
- “O God, our help in ages past,” The Armed Forces Chorus with the United States Marine Orchestra