REXBURG, Idaho — A probable cause affidavit for Lori Vallow-Daybell provides a complete timeline of the Rexburg Police Department's investigation into the disappearances of her daughter, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, and adopted son, 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow.
NEW INFORMATION RELEASED FRIDAY
According to Rexburg Police:
- Twenty-one days after Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were wed, Chad acted as if "he didn't know Lori very well and didn't know her phone number."
- J.J.'s prescription for Risperidone, an autism medication, was never filled after his mother moved him to Idaho
- Tylee Ryan was seen at Yellowstone National Park on September 8, and police have a photograph of her taken that day. Tylee was with her mother and her uncle, Alex Cox, at the time.
- Lori Vallow used a babysitting service to care for J.J. The babysitter was abruptly told her services were no longer needed on September 24.
- Chad Daybell told his parents and his deceased wife's family that Lori had no juvenile children
- The Jeep Wrangler Tylee had been driving while living in Idaho was registered to Lori's deceased husband, Charles Vallow. The Jeep had been previously connected to the attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux, who is the ex-husband of Lori's niece, Melanie Boudreaux.
- Chad Daybell received at least $430,000 in life insurance funds after the death of his wife, Tammy.
- When Kaua'i PD served a search warrant on Lori and Chad in January, Lori was found in possession of J.J. and Tylee's birth certificates, Tylee's bank card (which had been used since Tylee disappeared), J.J.'s iPad and J.J. school registration reports
The Kaua'i Police Department confirmed they arrested Lori Vallow-Daybell Thursday afternoon on a $5 million warrant from Idaho. She was charged with two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children.
She was also charged with resisting or obstructing officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime, and contempt of court – willful disobedience of court process or order. Vallow-Daybell is being held at the KPD Cellblock on $5 million bail.
Kaua'i PD confirmed they have not arrested Lori's husband, Chad Daybell.
Watch FOX 13 for continuing coverage of the disappearances of J.J. and Tylee.