SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A fire broke out Saturday night at a landfill in Saratoga Springs.
The city's fire crews, as well as those from Lehi, responded to put it out at around 9 p.m. There was no update provided yet on if it was out by the end of the night.
The fire was at the Peck Rock & Products, which has its own private landfill at the top of Grandview Blvd.
No buildings were threatened.
Saratoga Springs city authorities asked the public to stay away from the area, and for those who live nearby to stay inside to keep roads clear for emergency vehicles.
The fire was visible from Saratoga Springs backyards, and even from miles away.