SALT LAKE CITY — A possible gas leak forced the evacuation of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic school in Salt Lake City on Tuesday.
Emergency crews responded to the school at 1065 E. 700 S. at around 12:50 p.m. and found everyone had been removed from the building.
A spokesperson for Dominion Energy classified the incident as an "appliance leak" and that school personnel ordered the evacuation.
Everyone at the school was evacuated safely and accounted for.
According to the school's website, students were expected to be on-site for in-class learning as of Monday.