MAGNA, Utah — A routine traffic stop in Magna turned out to be much more.
In a Facebook post, the Unified Police Department gave a belated shout out to the weekend graveyard crew in Magna.
Last Sunday, officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle. The driver was found to have an active felony 2 warrant and was taken into custody.
A probable cause search of the vehicle yielded:
- A distributable amount of methamphetamine
- A civilian Taser
- Various drug paraphernalia indicative of distribution activity
- Various fraud documents
The suspect was charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute
- Possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person
- Possession of forged documents
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Pending Mail Theft