Walmart is doing what it can to provide for those who can't afford a full Thanksgiving dinner by providing free holiday meals for millions.
In cooperation with Ibotta, Campbell's, Butterball and Coca-Cola, the free meals will available via a rebate format, WGNO reports.
Shoppers just need to download the Ibotta app, click on the "Free Thanksgiving Dinner" offer and shop at Walmart, or online at Walmart.com, for the meal items.
After purchasing Thanksgiving meal items, scan the receipt into the Ibotta app and you'll get cash back for the entire purchase.
“Walmart is proud to team up with Ibotta this Thanksgiving to put meals on the tables of thousands of families across the U.S. at a time when they may need it most,” said Sarah Henry, Walmart's Sr. Director, Content & Influencer Marketing.
Here are the items included in the Thanksgiving offer:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
The promotion ends on Nov. 26.