Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
St. George motel fire forces evacuation
Posted at 10:29 PM, Aug 01, 2012
and last updated 2012-08-02 12:52:07-04
ST. GEORGE, Utah — At about 10 p.m. Wednesday firefighters in St. George evacuated a motel after a small fire started.
Crews responded to the Cliff-In Motel at 310 W. St. George Blvd where at least one witness says the fire started in the laundry room.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.