by Executive Chef Jason Merryweather, Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point
- ½ c. frozen raspberries, thawed
- ¼ c. red wine raspberry vinegar
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 shallot small dice
- ½ t. thyme
- ¾ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
In a mixing bowl combine raspberries, sugar, vinegar, shallot, thyme. Using a wire whisk to mix well, breaking up the raspberries. Slowly add oil and emulsify, and season with salt and pepper.
- 1 lb. mesclun greens mixed
- 1 pineapple, peeled cored and medium diced
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, cleaned and quartered
- 4 peaches, washed, pitted and medium diced
- 1 c. sugar sweet tomatoes
Mix the vinaigrette with greens, fruit and tomatoes. Toss and place onto serving platter or separate plates.