By Jennifer Burns
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 cup grapes, seedless, any kind
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. Include the juices from the cans. Mix well until pudding is dissolved. Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.
Options: Serve with granola. Add flax-seeds, chia seeds and/or crushed nuts.