- 6 pieces GoDough Energy Snack, any flavor
- Form a large ball with the GoDough pieces. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to form
- a piecrust. Place in the bottom of a pie pan. Cut off any excess crust.
- 3 Cups Soaked Cashews (soaked in water for 1 hour)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Process all filling ingredients in a food processor. Spoon over the piecrust; smooth the top. Place the “cheesecake” in the refrigerator for at least an hour to set up.
- Goji Berries
- Caco Nibs or Dark Chocolate shavings
- Natural Granola
Top the “cheesecake” with your choice of toppings.
Recipe provided by: Karen’s Energy: A SuperFood Store & Wellness Center