- 1/2 cup whole grain or whole wheat pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- No-Salt Seasoning and Pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add garlic vinaigrette, spinach, and onion to pasta. Mix well. Top with parmesan cheese.
Sponsor: Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute