- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 4-5 pepperoncini’s, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar or honey
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Combine lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and pepperoncini’s in a large serving bowl.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, sugar or honey, no salt seasoning and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over salad. Serve immediately.