The more money you can save on one vacation, the more money you have for other vacations! Our financial expert Rachel Langlois with Cyprus Credit Union shared great tips for saving money while traveling.
- Ideally book 54 days before your trip to get your best deal.
- Book your flight on Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
- Remember weekends are typically the worst to book. Prices are higher because the demand is higher!
- Great websites to book flights include: Kayak, Google Flights and Skiplagged.
- Factor in baggage costs.
- Make your own connecting flights by doing some research.
- Before you book, think about what's important to you; is it an adventure vacation or relax by the pool vacation?
- Use hotels.com for great deals.
For more information about Cyprus Credit Union, visit their website.