- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, no salt seasoning and pepper. Cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together the water, ponzu, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, no salt seasoning and pepper. Add mixture to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
In a large serving bowl, toss the cabbage, pepper, cucumber, mint and cilantro. Top with the turkey mixture. Garnish with peanuts. Serve immediately.