If you’re an athlete, or even a weekend warrior, an injury can be devastating. If you don’t receive the proper treatment and therapies, that injury could turn into a lifelong problem. When it comes to safe and quicker recovery, a physical therapy program can get you on the right track to healing.
Sports Med Utah has partnered with D1 Sports, which is an athletic-based training facility that provides athletes of all skill levels with the appropriate training techniques and therapy, to open a Sports Med Utah physical therapy clinic within the campus of the D1 facility in Midvale, Utah. The specialists with Sports Med Utah blend high-quality care and therapy with long-term strength training and conditioning to get patients back into the sport of their choice.
Benefits of a physical therapy program
- Treatment plans are designed around individual patients
- Patients have an active involvement in recovery
- Reduce the risk of additional injury
- Reduce the need for surgery and other medications
- Patients learn better training techniques
- Improve overall strength and balance
What is involved in a D1 training session?
- Dynamic warm-up/core activation
- Speed and agility training
- Strength training
- Core and conditioning
- Proper cool down
Exercise specialists, certified athletic trainers, and physical therapists are on-site at this facility to help anyone improve their athletic abilities or recover from an injury. You do not need to be an athlete to train at the D1 facility.
For more information, visit SportsMedUtah.com.