SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Governor Gary Herbert revealed that a weed torch sparked the massive Brian Head Fire, which has evacuated the southern Utah town.
In a series of tweets, the governor said he was meeting with emergency management officials and firefighters. He disclosed that a weed torch in dry conditions sparked the blaze.
The governor is touring the devastation and offering support for those who have been evacuated from their homes. He is also urging people to be careful as extremely dry conditions have set in.
Updates on FOX 13 News and fox13now.com as details become available…