Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 large bananas, unpeeled
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- honey, to taste
- whipped cream to garnish
- 2 sheets tin foil
- Layer tinfoil, spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Slice each banana peel lengthwise, gently open the peel, making sure to keep it intact, and slice banana.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture, and drizzle with honey.
- Wrap in foil and cook 5 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with whipped cream.