- 2 packages ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- ½ c. beef broth
- ¼ c. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sriracha, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small, sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Add the noodles to a pot of boiling water, and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Toss the noodles with a little oil and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the beef broth, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and the onion and cook until the beef has browned. Make sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Drain the excess fat from the pan. Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Stir in the beef broth mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Toss the noodles back in and cook for about 2 minutes or until the noodles are warm and coated in the sauce. Serve immediately garnished with the green onion and sesame seeds.