LEHI, Utah — Intermountain Healthcare provided additional details today on their second Primary Children's Hospital campus in Lehi, Utah.
The planned 38-acre hospital will be built near 3300 West and 2100 North in Lehi, and feature five floors, 66 beds and a three story medical office building.
The hospital was announced in January 2020 is scheduled to open in 2023 and cost aroun $500 million.
Plans for the campus in Lehi include:
- Pediatric specialty trauma and emergency services
- Pediatric and newborn intensive care units
- Medical and surgical unit
- Operating rooms and surgical services
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral and mental health services
- Safe and Healthy Families clinic
- Sleep medicine services
- Infusion services
- Rehabilitation services
- Specialty outpatient clinics
- Laboratory services
- Imaging services