UPDATE: Multiple agencies are reporting the 9-1-1 cell phone outage is resolved, but are recommending keeping non-emergency numbers handy.
Emergency response agencies are reporting multiple cell phone carriers are experiencing intermittent outages on 9-1-1 lines.
Salt Lake City, Sandy City, Davis County, and Summit County are among those experiencing the outages.
If you have an emergency in these areas, and you're unable to get through, can call dispatch lines directly:
- Salt Lake City and Sandy City -- 801-799-3000, option 7
- Davis County Sheriff's Office -- 801-451-4150
- Bountiful, West Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake and Woods Cross -- 801-298-6000
- Layton -- 801-497-8300
- Summit County -- 435-615-3601
- St. George -- 435–627–4300
- Provo -- 801-852-6210
- Wasatch County -- 435-654-1411
- Central Utah 911 -- 801-794-3970