The Pac-12 conference has announced the seven-game 2020 football schedule for Utah and the rest of the league's football programs.
Each team will play five divisional games and one crossover game against a non-division opponent, with the games evenly distributed between home and away for each team.
Utah's football schedule is as follows:
- November 7 at Arizona in Salt Lake City
- November 13 at UCLA in Pasadena
- November 21 at USC in Salt Lake City
- November 28 at Arizona State in Tempe
- December 5 at Oregon State in Salt Lake City
- December 11 at Colorado in Boulder
- December 18/19 TBD
The Oregon State game will mark the latest date on the calendar that Utah has played a home game since 1903.
Kickoff times and television designations for all games will be announced at a later date.
Athletics Director Mark Harlan issued a statement, saying in part, "At every stage of this process, the health and safety of our student athletes, coaches and staff has been our highest priority, and the guidance of medical experts has informed each decision."
You can read the full statement here.