SALT LAKE CITY — A serial bank robber, suspected in six Salt Lake Valley robberies, has been arrested.
The Unified Police Department in conjunction with the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force identified and arrested 54-year-old Conrad Andrew Trujillo.
Information was obtained that Trujillo was staying at the Ramada Inn located at 2455 South State Street in Salt Lake City. Surveillance was set up and he was confirmed to be inside. A search warrant was served on the hotel room where cash and firearms were seized along with a vehicle. Conrad was booked into the Salt Lake County jail without incident on a federal hold for bank robbery.
The robberies Trujillo is suspected of carrying out took place between October 7 and November 7.
- Nov. 7th Chase Bank at Fashion Place Mall
- Nov. 5th University of Utah Credit Union Cottonwood Heights
- Oct. 29th Chase Bank 6275 S. Highland Dr.
- Oct. 28th University Federal Credit Union 3088 S. Richmond St.
- Oct. 16th Cyprus Credit Union 7160 S. Union Park Ave
- Oct. 2nd Wells Fargo Bank 1710 S. Redwood Rd.