WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Fire crews were able to extinguish an RV fire before it caused any additional damage early Saturday morning.
A bystander called in a vehicle fire in the area of 3600 South Chippewa Street around 7:30 a.m.
Crews had a temporary setback due to a vehicle parked in front of the nearest fire hydrant, but they were able to maneuver around it.
A total of 10 personnel had the fire extinguished within about five minutes.
There were no injuries to civilians or firefighters.
The cause of the fire was a candle left burning in the RV.
Damages are estimated at around $25,000.
Video above courtesy West Valley City Fire.